jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

What is my life like?

I have discovered what feeling really exhausted is. It could seem easy: getting up at 7am, riding a bike for half an hour, going to classes from 8am to 2pm, riding a bike for another half an hour and coming back again! Going to English lessons from 4pm to 6pm, half an hour more and Catalan lessons from 6.45pm to 9pm...
Those days, am I suposed to be writing my TFM? When? While riding? or while sleeping... (that would be great!)


In the meantime, I have to listen to people complaining about their worries, problems, and their stupid ambitions, ok, I know, we all have our own life and we all know that our problems seem the biggest ones, but... at least DO not tell me that yours are just worse than mines, just because of it! (In the end, all have discovered you are a liar, altough I know it from several years, so be careful -nobody wants a liar next to them-)


Every year I say the same: this year I am going to relax, to take it easy... but I never improve my situation. I do try not to think of you, ass, neither of the other posh. HOWEVER... Next year, it will be the same, won't it? I hope I am just far away, maybe in a overdose of bicodine :D

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario