sábado, 25 de agosto de 2012

carta de motivación

escribiendo una carta de presentación para futuros trabajos en Copenhague, he encontrado la que escribí el año pasado para trabajar en Bournemouth:



Dear Sir or Madam,


My name is Esther Sebastián and I am enrolled in an English Course with CCI with the expectancy of getting a job in your company simultaneously.

I have just finished my Spanish Philology degree in the University of Zaragoza (Spain) and I looking forward to living abroad and immerse myself in a work experience in the UK. English language has been an important part of my live over a long period of time and I enjoy practicing it continuously. In fact, I have already spent a summer studying English in London two years ago and it was a wonderful experience in my life. Because of that, I would like to work in England to keep improving my language skills and increase my personal experience out of my country. I like tasks which involve a profitable challenge and, above all, this is the main reason to apply for a job in your country.

I am experienced in shopping fields and tourism since I have worked in such places as grocery stores or an international Expo. In addition, I am able to communicate gently with customers and be helpful and pleasant with them. Moreover, I learn quickly to manage my daily routine and get used to living in a new location.

I hope to have captured your interest with my succinct presentation and carry a CV that really fits in your company. If that is the way it is, I would be really glad and satisfied to meet you in the workplace.


Yours faithfully, Esther Sebastián

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario