martes, 17 de abril de 2012

Nothing that cares

Since people involved in this matter don't understand quite well the English language, I think I will express my feelings in this code. It consists of a translation from my PRACTICUM diary during the current day:

'Our students have been filling in a preliminary survey about the knowledge of the topic: "manipulation of the human being" to start our project. Truly, I am really surprised about what students have demonstrated to me today in class. They have behave really friendly and enterteining. I have been listening to the people saying (as much during the Master as outside) that teenagers are bad-mannered, careless, selfish, ignorant, uneducated...

Today they have shown us that they are just the opposite.  It is true that they sometimes do not find the words they need or they interrupt themselves, but they are not anything similar to those previous words. They have been attentive, receptive, participating all the time and answering quite accurate to many questions we were asking them about common/cultural knowledge and expressing their own opinions about it. They were even praising other teacher's books that we had to read in other subjects!'

I know I am repeating myself, but I have heard many more times the opposite and I can't stand it. Even I do not know in which other language should I repeat it again...

By the way, maybe tomorrow I will come back crying because I can't handle with the poor inmigrant children!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario