lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2012

Esther speaking

Today I did something I had never imagined I would ever do: I would have not dared to do that in Spain, but this year is being such and adventure that I could not resist the temptation to do it. Many people will think I am crazy and I know most people actually think I am, and they are correct. I like throwing myself to a pile of snow, going to København and return cycling for 2 hours, saying Danish words that I have overheard anywhere and I also like feeling the ice in my face. 

Today, I did those three things at the same time. I just missed to have met a tall and blonde stranger and the day would have been perfect. Actually, it was not hard to reach København by bike, paths were cleaned once I went into the highway and København was as biked-crowded as always. It was more difficult to reach the sprogcentre in Lyngby that is just 10 minutes from my house! 

Let's see how long I have my forest full of snow... or ice!


Yeah, it was the first time I touched as much snow as today since I was 7 or less! And I just did not want to have my hair wet, if not I had dug my head too!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario